If you’ve always thought of getting an extra pair of glasses, whether it be a pair of prescriptive glasses or sunnies, here are five reasons to own two pairs of glasses. After all, two is better than one. Cue the Boys Likes Girls song…
1. In times of need. If you decide to have clumsy hands on any particular day and accidentally break the cooler pair, trust us when we say you’ll give yourself a pat on the back for getting that additional pair. It would be your lifesaver for the day.
2. For the sake of fashion. Okay, so most of us still prefer being old school and sticking to prescriptive glasses instead of wearing contacts, the second pair comes in handy for days you want to switch up your style. Whether it’s to spruce it up with some colour or an oversized frame, you’re all good.
3. Same, same but different. We’re all guilty of liking the same thing more than we should. Just like how we have the same song on repeat. So it’s not wrong to have the same exact pair in 3 different colours.
4. Sporting it up. While it may be all fun and games (literally!) with outdoor sports activities, not having UV resistant glasses can be quite harmful to the eyes. Hence, getting a pair that protects your peepers.
5. Here’s a potato. For you.
There’s so many more reasons for you to own two pairs of glasses at hand. It gives you a sense of security as well as something to switch up your style or mood on certain days. Pick one now!