How to measure your pupillary distance yourself.
- Place a mm ruler up against your eyes, resting it on the your nose bridge.
- Line up the beginning stage (0 mm) with your left pupil. This estimation is only correct in the event that you are looking straight ahead.
- Take a look at yourself in the mirror or have another person read the ruler. On the off chance that another person is perusing the ruler they must be at the same height as you.
- At the point when the 0 mm stamp on the ruler is lined up correctly on the left pupil, the mark that coincide with the centre of the right pupil is your PD (in mm).
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 times to get consistently accurate readings.