Choosing lenses can be a difficult especially when every individual has different lifestyle and requirement for the prescription lens.
Therefore, in this page, we will summarise the type of lens to make it easy for glasses wearer to understand lens better and easier to make decision.
Standard lens and pricing
For glasses wearer who does not require lens to be very sophisticated, you can choose the package that uses local brand lens.
The lens comes with
- UV protection ( not anti blue light )
- 1 layer of scratch resistance
- Prescription and Astigmatism
|Lens index||Lens Price||With frame of RM 235||With frame of RM 335||With frame of RM 435|
|1.56 (basic thickness)||RM 110||RM 345||RM 445||RM 545|
|1.61 (thinner)||RM 210||RM 445||RM 545||RM 646|
|1.67 (second thinnest)||RM 340||RM 575||RM 675||RM 775|
|1.74 (thinnest)||RM 640||RM 875||RM 975||RM 1075|
Lens thickness recommendation
- If your power is around -2.00, choose 1.56 index, it will be around 3mm
- If your power is around -4.00, choose 1.61 index, it will be around 3 to 4mm
- If your power is around -6.00, choose 1.67 index, it will be around 4 to 5mm
- If your power is more than that, choose thinnest lens, 1.74 index. It will be around 5mm to 8mm.
Due to different lifestyles, some glasses wearers face computer for long hour, while some wear glasses for active sports such as hiking.
As such, you may want to use add different function to the lens. Here are the additional cost to do so.
|Scratch Resistance||RM 50|
|Anti Blue Light (computer lens)||RM 100|
|Scratch Resistance + Anti Blue Light||RM 150|
|Photochromic (change colour under sun)||RM 150|
Different Lens Brands
The lens in the package is a local brand. We also carry other branded lens. If you’d like to find out the price of branded lens, click the button below.